Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Happy Stats

This week has been full of joys! Here are a few things that made me happy in the last 7 days :)
  • I watched my 2.5 year old son complete his first term of baby gym. He recieved a medal and was so proud of himself for learning how to do a forward roll (with a little help from me) 
  • The House of Mouse greetings card section swelled to include lots more designs. 
  • Seeing the response this photograph of our stock go viral on Facebook. Bringing lots of new fans and comments. 
  • Working on new custom orders I'm finding myself really enjoying the challenging designs again.
Wishing you a happy week ahead!
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts