Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Way-Back-Whensday

This Wednesday I am so looking forward to introducing a new feature to you: Way-Back-Whensday will show you the old designs we made a few years ago or talk about other events and how they shaped the development of the store. We hope you enjoy looking back way back when we had just begun!

Back in June 2008 our little shop was only 3 months old and Ninja Mouse had just arrived at The House of Mouse. He was later renamed "Little Grasshopper the Ninja Mouse"


Above is the first Ninja Mouse I ever made, compared to the current version below. Not much has changed in the design, but I must say the current one does have some extra cute ;)

7 comments:

  1. I think both versions are fantastic!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for starting something new!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both versions! Now I need to put my thinking cap on to find my own 'way-back-whensday'! Erika Price Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much Rita for joining in!!
    I can't wait to see what you write for your Way-Back-Whensday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry. I meant to say
    - Erika, I can't wait to see what you write for your Way-Back-Whensday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anna, though it'll be next week now, cos I completely missed this Wednesday, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts