Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Stats

It's Saturday again already?! Where did the time go? There were many things that made me happy this week, here are a few of them:
  • Finally getting my crafting room organized, a tidy room makes for a tidy mind!
  • Writing about the history of The House of Mouse and the story of my Granny who started it all. 
  • Taking Declan to an indoor adventure playground. He loved it and really worked up a sweat! This is the best photo I got of him, all the others he was just a blur because he was moving around so fast. 
  • Introducing Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson Mice to our collection. Naomi did an amazing job on the details - a little pipe, magnifying glass and even Sherlock's deerstalker hat!
  • Interviewing Terry the Mouse dressed in a cat suit for our newsletter. The mouse interviews always make me giggle.
  • Getting to 800 fans on our Facebook page
What made you happy this week?

    7 comments:

    1. Well Declan sure is an adorable little one!!! Sounds like he had a lot of fun at the adventure playground! I like your Happy Stats post! Love how you outline things that made you happy during the week, that's such a wonderful thing to do. Congrats on 800 FB fans! ~Trina

      ReplyDelete
    2. Declan is so grown!! He looks so happy :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you Irina and Ana!
      Trina - I think going back over the things that make you happy is a good way to remind myself to appreciate every day :)
      Ana - He is a very happy little boy, I am so blessed :D

      ReplyDelete
    4. I enjoyed reading about your granny :-)
      You're right, dwelling on the positives is a good way to be - can only help our creativity.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Happy stats! I like Sherlock Holmes the Mouse )) And of course wish more happy adventures to Declan!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Your happy stats make smile Anna! Such good news on different levels, that is wonderful! Thank you for sharing and wishing you a very good new week with lots of happy moments! x

      ReplyDelete

    Popular Posts