Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly Happy Stats

Things that made Anna happy this week:
  • Seeing the AMAZING job Naomi did on the first house for The House of Mouse. I am so proud of my sister for creating such a beautiful new section for our store.
  • Looking forward to Halloween, my favourite holiday!
  • Deciding I want to do an MA in Marketing, as usual I have more dreams than time, but I hope when Declan starts school I can do this.
  • Sending out our Monthly Newsletter, complete with brilliant interview Naomi wrote with Gwendolyn the Witch mouse. (Subscribe here)
  • Thinking about selling off my old student paintings from my Fine Art Degree (more dreams!) it's better than them sitting in storage like they do now.
Things that made Naomi happy this week:
  • Introducing Mouse Houses into The House of Mouse!
  • The awesome comments on the new TARDIS and Halloween House from our wonderful fans.
  • Making lots of Halloween mice and generally getting excited about Halloween.
  • Seeing Vincent really settling in and having loads of fun at Nursery.
  • Catching up a little with the lovely European Street Team on Etsy.
Think of all the things you've got to smile about this week! :-)


Happy Pic of Naomi's boy, Vincent, with their family dog, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts