Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, December 11, 2009

3D photos of our baby

Last night was our 3D scan, which I had been excitedly looking forward to for weeks! I have been waiting so long to see our little boys face. The cheeky monkey did not want to play along however, he turned his head to the side of my womb and hid, and then he put his hands in front of his face in an uncanny impression of what my husband looks like when he is sleeping, and then he put his feet in front of his face too!

The very talented scan lady did manage to capture a couple of partial face shots for us, we both think he has my husbands mouth and nose - I am destined to be surrounded by handsome men!


17 comments:

  1. Oh--he's adorable! This is like magic, being able to see his face--incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is going to be a heartbreaker! gorgeous wee thing!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. kisses to your belly, mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo! Hello little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious. Wish 3D was available when my little ones (now 14 & 15) were still 'buns in the oven'.
    Thank you for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3D scan is the best! Did you get the video too? I must have watched ours a million times before my little Munch came out.

    He looks beautiful already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks very nice! These 3D scans are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got shivers down my spine when I saw your heart-melting scans! Thank you so much for sharing with us the very first photos of your little angel!!! He looks soooooo adorable!!!
    HUGE CONGRATS and may all the happiness in the world bless your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo amazing anna!!!
    Congrats!!! send you my best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute baby you have in there!!!

    God bless you!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts