Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New - Gwendolyn the Witch Mouse

I have finally had time to make some new mice! It has been wonderful to let the creative juices flow again and make some new designs. With Halloween slowly creeping up on us again (watch out, it's behind you!) and because I love making scary/monster mice, I have made 3 new Halloween designs so far this week.

Here is the first one: Gwendolyn the Witch Mouse, I hope you enjoy her!


Gwendolyn is an evil Witch! She will cast a spell on you and turn you into a toad. She has olive green color skin and 2 dark green hairy warts on her face, and yet she still manages to be cute. Perhaps it is a spell she cast on herself? She comes with a black cloak, pointy hat and broomstick. The perfect addition to your Halloween decorations.

She is available to buy in my store now!

More new Halloween mice coming over the next few days...

16 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! She's adorable!!! Maybe because she looks like me. Tehehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's wonderful! definitely wicked witch of the west material!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her warts are perfect! So smart you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another superb mouse in your amazing collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hairy wartsare the icing on a most perfect cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute and I love the warts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a little frightening! LOL! In a cute way, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! The warts, oh my gosh, that is too funny! She does seem to be casting a spell on me - she is very cute indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi !

    I'm Brazilian and I have to congratulate you for these beautifuls things !!!

    You're fantastic !!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness! She is super adorable!! :)
    Can't wait t see more of your halloween themed mice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute, really wondeful i love this new mouce :D !!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts