Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Marilyn Monroe Mouse

Thank you to everyone who voted for the next new mouse to be in my store!

Here is how the voting was decided

1st Place with 38% of the vote: Marilyn Monroe Mouse
2nd Place with 29% of the vote: Willy Wonker Mouse
3rd Place with 23% of the vote: Jack Skellington Mouse
4th Place with 17% of the vote: Dr House Mouse
5th Place with 10% of the vote: Computer Geek Mouse
6th Place with 6% of the vote: The Terminator Mouse
7th Place with 2% of the vote: Yeti Mouse

I will be making all of the top 3 for my store within the next month, but for now I have made the winner. Introducing Marilyn Monroe Mouse, I hope you enjoy her!
(click on the image to go to my store and see more photos)

11 comments:

  1. she is fabulous, cleavage, bright lips and all!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww she is lovely ... im going to design a new sort of house for my mice ... they need something really special ..some sort of 3d but flat to the wall dolls house ....

    *looks around for woodworker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's wonderful! What a great idea!
    I love the dress, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, she's beautiful, maybe you should make a JFK for her to sing to. ;)

    Can't wait to see the next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her boobies! Those crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her boobies! ihihiih

    Brilliant :)

    nanouke

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts