Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, October 3, 2008

Locked out

I locked myself out of the house this morning. I just went to take the dog out for a walk, I tapped my pocket like normal to check I had my keys before shutting the door. Only problem is that when I got back I realized they weren't the front or back door keys, but the keys to the garden shed - no use at all! I had locked myself out with no money, no phone and all my neighbors had already gone to work! So I walked all the way to my husbands work, which took 2 hours! He gave me his key, some money to get the bus home and an exasperated look and then went back to work.

I'm home at last but so exhausted, and I feel really stupid too! But at least Shadow the dog had a good time, I don't think she has ever had a 2 hour walk before, she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts