Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gift Cards

After some encouragement from a friend or two I have decided to venture into selling gift cards featuring my little mice. These are the first photos of my prototype card.

The card measures 132 x 132 mm (5.3" x 5.3") when folded. Printed on high quality medium weight white card using a proffessional photo-quality Epson R1800 Printer. I am going to offer them sold individually, in sets and also some made to order. I can make a card of any mouse featured in my Etsy Store! All cards come with a 140mm x 140mm (5.5" x 5.5") envelope in a choice of colors.

The cards are blank inside as standard I can print a personal message inside if desired.



10 comments:

  1. so wonderful Anna and love the square format too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is FANTASTIC!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card mouse, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks perfect! I love this idea!! I want to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are totally groovy!! Good luck with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card !
    They will be a big hit and a great addition to your lovely shop .

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic, I love them, they are just perfect as they are!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts